Wednesday, October 8, 2014

{Lauren + Holly} in NYC!

I haven't been to NYC since I was a teenager, so when we decided on the city for a girls trip I was ALL in! I really have always loved big cities and after being there this weekend just confirms it even more how much I love not only big cities, but NYC! My good friend, Lauren went with me and we could not have had a better time! We shopped, we laughed and we made a TON of new memories! I can't wait to go back with her and have an even better time...if that's even possible!

I didn't get the greatest pic out of the airplane, but this is what I did get!
20 minutes after we checked in, we got this in our room...from the hotel! We were loving NYC already!
Our 1st day trip was to walk the High Line and shopping in the Chelsea & Greenwich neighborhoods!
St. Patrick's Cathedral ~ so beautiful! 
The most exhausting morning of the trip..SNL, but SO WORTH IT!!!!
We walked past the TODAY Show on the way back from getting our stand by tickets to SNL!

5th Ave
The.best.day.of.the.trip!Wait list #54 and #55...and we got in!!! Unbelievable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment