Monday, May 12, 2014

{Mother's Day}

What did we do for Mother's Day, you ask?...Well of course I was spoiled!  I wouldn't expect anything less from Scott and the kids!  Breakfast in bed with a newspaper and my fav Starbuck's drink! Then we went to lunch in Chapel Hill and caught the last Tar Heels baseball game of the year (which they won...by the way)!

I asked Scott for one thing this year...a journal for the kids to write in every Mother's Day instead of a cards.  I guess I didn't know what to expect, but of course Scott made it super special!  When I saw it, I started crying...it.was.perfect.  I hope to keep the tradition going even when they are old!  I love these people so much!  I defiantly feel oh-so-loved every day and especially on Mother's Day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment