Saturday, June 16, 2012

{Goodbye} Turks & Caicos!

After 9 bottles of sunscreen (applied 3x a day),  4 trips to the grocery store (including our $17 bag of coffee, $10 gal of o.j., a $10 12pk of Diet Coke), and  2 showers each person per day we are ready to get back to real life!  Waking at 630, breakfast, playdates, lunch, dinner, playing with neighbors and bed at 8 (even for Scott and I)!  After 15 days of being here Scott & I thought we would be so ready to get back home.  We are ready, but not as ready as we thought we would be!  We asked Camden if he was ready to go home, he said, "I want to move here!"  I couldn't agree with him more, but then he added, "I just need to go home get my toys, Kitty and my friends and then we can move!"

The time has come...our very last morning in the Turks & Caicos!  It's cloudy this morning (The Turks must be sad we are leaving too), but it's not going to stop us from going out to the beach just...one...last...time!  Goodbye Turks& Caicos ~ we love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment