Wednesday, June 13, 2012

{Beach Party} Turks & Caicos

Our resort offers a beach party every Tuesday at sunset.  Last Tuesday we had other plans, but checked it out.  It seemed pretty busy and like a lot of fun!  We had some friends go to it and they said the food was great & so was the party ~ so we had to check it out!  I knew I would have a lot of fun...I love anything beachy, with Caribbean music, great food, dining on the beach...all of that was a set up for an awesome evening for m!.  To be honest...Camden and Bexley had a lot more fun than Scott and I!  What we loved most, aside from all the stuff I listed, was watching our kids dance the night away.  Bexley was more of the watcher, but when she thought nobody was watching she started "gettin' down."  Now Break-Dancer-Camden Camden was the true site!  He was parting hard, doing flips, break dancing in the sand, and lettin' loose!  I had no idea ~ he will always dance around us, but never in front of people.  He was having the best time!  He was so sad when we had to leave!  Today when we were walking through the resort a lot of the workers would ask Camden if he had fun last night!  I loved that they remembered how much fun he had, but it would be hard to forget our little stud! 







No comments:

Post a Comment