Wednesday, May 23, 2012

{Our Last Days} Of School

I've always taken a picture of our children on their 1st day of school, but never on their last.  I saw this idea on Pinterest (duh) and wanted to make sure I did it!  A picture of them on their last day of school, holding a picture of their 1st day of school that year!  This year is really special for Camden as he will be graduating from preschool and moving on up to Kindergarten this year!  (Insert several tears here!)  We've tried to make this week as special as I can for him really talking up graduating, have a last week of school countdown and getting him involved with presents for his classmates/teachers.  To be honest, he's really only concerned about his graduation party...I should have known not to mention this to him until a few days before it!  Anyway, this is going to be a very busy next couple of days...ones that we will never forget!


No comments:

Post a Comment