Friday, May 20, 2011

{Making 1 Little Boys} Dream Come True!

Life doesn't get much better after you've been to a tractor parade...if your name is Camden Cole!  This weekend is Agfest!  Camden saw a commercial for it on tv and if he wouldn't have screamed, "Tractors! Tractors! Mommy I saw tractors on tv!"  I would have never known about this awesome event!  We had to go once I saw a Antique Tractor Parade on the itinerary!  I called up Ashley, let her in on the secret and this morning we were on our way to see the Tractor Parade!  We defiantly get the Mommy of the Week award for this one!





...and it just doesn't get much better than this!


Do the John Deere's make the orange in my Gatorade 'Stach stand out?
Best Friends relaxing as the tractors go by!







No comments:

Post a Comment