Sunday, May 8, 2011

{Happy} Mother's Day!

What a great Mother's Day weekend!  I was taken out to breakfast on Saturday morning to one of my favorite breakfast spots in Cary, then we went to check out the Farmer's Market!  When we walked into the Farmer's Market Camden turned to Scott and said, "Daddy, I've got to tell you something.  It's a secret."  So Scott bent down and in Camden's best whisper voice, which is usually louder than his actual talking voice he says, "Can we buy Mommy flowers for Mother's Day?"  I almost cried it was so sweet!  I loved that he thought of it all on his own!  We did some shopping at the Market then went downtown to the Apex Peakfest!  It was a blast!  On Sunday I didn't have to worry about a thing ~ no cooking, no cleaning, no changing poopy diapers!  We relaxed at home, then went furniture shopping, and then out to dinner.  I don't need special days for my children and husband to let me know how they feel about me ~ I'm lucky enough to get that everyday!  Happy Mother's Day to all moms today and ALL DAYS!




Getting a smooch for a great breakfast

Camden picking out flowers for me

My beautiful flowers and baby boy!

Bexley smelling the hydrangeas
Bexley LOVES strawberries!



No comments:

Post a Comment