Thursday, May 12, 2011

{2nd Floor} Going Up!

Have I ever mentioned that we, mainly myself, LOVE going out to see our house being built?  Have I also ever mentioned that we, I really mean "I", am there 6 out of the 7days a week?  I wish I was kidding, but I'm not.  Anyway, I knew the workers were really close to putting up the 2nd floor so I had been stalking our lot/house.  Today, I actually convinced  Scott to go there with me even though it A) wasn't a school day and B) I had just been there yesterday.  Once again, when we turned the corner I let out a little scream ~ they were putting up the 2nd floor!  I am going to try to contain myself and not go out there tomorrow.  I should really consider bringing the workers donuts every time I'm there!  Then again, if I do that ~ we may not be able to afford our house anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment