Thursday, December 11, 2014

{Tooth Fairy Visit} For Bexley

I cannot believe I am even writing this post about {Our Little} Girl getting a visit from the Tooth Fairy! First she is turned 5 and not even three months later she's losing teeth!!! So here's the story...we were getting ready to leave for her dentist appointment (good timing, right?) and I asked her to go brush her teeth. I heard her running down the stairs and start yelling, "Mommy! Mommy!!! Come quick!" When I met her, there she stood at the bottom of the steps with her hand stretched forward and her cute little tooth in her hand! It came out while she was brushing her teeth! I almost cried and then she showed me her smile...no longer a little girl, but a growing 5 year old! She just looked so different! She's so proud of her newest smile!


Look at the cute ring we got from the dentist!

No comments:

Post a Comment