Tuesday, December 9, 2014

{My 1st} Nutcracker!

So, I love the tradition where little girls go with their mom or grandmother every Christmas to watch The Nutcracker. I couldn't wait to do it with my little girl, even though I have never seen it! This year I felt like Bexley was old enough and she loves ballet so I bought tickets. I took her to the downtown Apex show, knowing it was a shortened version and all local ballerinas! Bexley had been sick the night before, but had felt better the day of the play. During the show, her fever came back! Needless to say, we had as much fun as we could...even being sick!

Looking back at the pics now, I can tell she doesn't feel well! This pose here is exactly how she stayed the whole time. Plus side to it all ~ I got to cuddle the entire show!


No comments:

Post a Comment