Friday, April 4, 2014

{Disney} Magic Kingdom Princess Breakfast

A month or so ago, I tried and tried to get into the Princess breakfast, but I was too late.  Everything was booked!  I checked everyday until I was tired of checking.  Then one day, just decided to check one last time and we got in!!!  We were lucky to get to do a Princess lunch last year just Bexley and I, but this year we took the whole fam with us!  I didn't have to bribe Camden ~ he was all about getting more autographs...even if they were princess ones!  I think this time Bexley was more star struck than last time!  Everyone loved it!
Me and the real princess before our breakfast!
Bexley had the princesses sign her storybook instead of an autograph book.
Bexley racing up the stairs!


Camden only wanted autographs...until Princess Jasmine came around ~ then he wanted to be in the picture!  Ha!

Princess Tiana wasn't at the breakfast, but being one of Bexley's favorites we HAD to go see her too!!!  She was one of my favorites of the day calling the kids "chicken nuggets!"  We laughed about that all day!
Our last 2 autographs for our book was Rapunzel and Belle...we felt so fortunate to stumble upon these princesses together!





No comments:

Post a Comment