Wednesday, December 25, 2013

{Merry Christmas!}

We had a great Christmas this year!  The kids were super happy to get their bikes from Santa, but I think they were more excited with the gift from us...a night at Great Wolf Lodge the day after Christmas!!!  (Video coming soon!)  We had a great day of relaxing and playing with our new things!  At bedtime, Bexley asked if Elfie was coming the next day ~ guess she misses him already!

Christmas morning...1st look!

Great Wolf Lodge present ~ hugs, jumping up and down, and almost tears of joy!

Riding our new bikes!

Shooting our new BB Gun, but only after an hour long "safety session with Daddy"
 
Christmas Dinner Menu ~ nothing new or fancy about the food, but I actually wrote out (in chalk) the menu.  Normally, I would head down to the local Office Depot and get it printed out.  I'm pretty proud of myself for how it turned out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment