Sunday, December 23, 2012

{Skype-ing At Christmastime} with Iowa Family

The holidays are super tough for me...I want everyone at our house un-wrapping presents, eating Christmas Brunch, and listening to Christmas music, reminiscing about their favorite memory this time of year!  Since it's just not possible, I'll take what we can get and L.O.V.E every minute of it as if we were all together!  Skype is our new most favorite thing to do, especially with Grandpa Al and Grandma Sherry in Iowa.  Instead of just sending presents like they have done in the past, they are able to see Cam + Bex open them ~ see their reaction ~ and enjoy their excitement as if they were here!!!  Tonight we were able to Skype while my brother and sweet nephew were at home with my mom & dad.  My kids just love this, as do I!  A "Hurst" tradition is opening presents on Christmas Eve (one I love because we get to see our presents 1 night/morning before most of our friends!)  Here are some super sweet moments of our Christmas Eve night!




No comments:

Post a Comment