Friday, April 1, 2016

{Spring Break} Day 6 ~ iFLY & Pedicures Austin

As if the driving range wasn't enough, Bexley and I wanted to get mani's and pedi's. The boys were supposed to go paintballing and 4 wheeling while we got our girl time in, but the place didn't have enough 4 wheelers to rent. Scott decided that the indoor skydiving place would be a fun alternative for them! While the boys were doing that, B and I were getting pampered. I always love when I ask B if she wants to get her toes/nails done. She always asks, "With the bath?"(Back note) The 1st time I took her to get her nails done (age 3) I made the mistake of telling the nail people we wanted 2 pedicures. I didn't know the lingo so they gave her the whole shebang! It cost us $30 for them to spend 10 minutes scrubbing her little feet, rubbing in lotion and giving her a warm towel! Spoiled from the 1st experience...now when we get pedicures together she always asks if she's getting "the bath" (aka soaking her feet). We save that for special occasions. Anywho...the iFLY experience was much more exciting than our relaxing spa day. While we were getting our toes all summer ready, I showed Bexley what Camden was doing. She said, "No fair! I want to go sky diving! I hope he doesn't die!" Super surprised by that...guess next time we are in Orlando it will be a family affair! Ha!









No comments:

Post a Comment