Sunday, November 24, 2013

{Raleigh Christmas} Parade

Since moving to Raleigh, we have always wanted to go to the Christmas parade.  I've heard it is super grand and tons of fun!  I have always missed when is here...probably because it's BEFORE Thanksgiving and I have always looked for it after Thanksgiving!  I always enjoy Thanksgiving because it means that my birthday is coming!!!  YAY!  It confused my mind having a Christmas parade before Thanksgiving and my birthday!  Anyway, the kids LOVED it, we had great seats and we even made it on tv!  (We got seats in front of the local news station ~ where we got to see them broadcasting the parade live!)  What a great way to start the Christmas season off right!

Waiting for the parade to start and watching Channel 5 set up across the street!




Fly over before the parade started ad when it ended ~ very cool!!!

Cotton Candy treat while we watch!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment