Monday, October 14, 2013

{Star Student} of the Week!

Camden was the STAR Student this week for his class!  The 1st day the student brings in an All About Me Poster!  We came up with this since he loves his iPad! We had him practice presenting his poster to us before he presented it to the class!  He did such a good job!  Speaking and presenting defiantly does not phase him!!!



Each "app" opened up to display a picture and a description (written by Camden) of the app.  Our favorite was the Speaker App ~ when we asked Camden what he thought that app meant he said, "Because I like to talk?"  Yup...don't know how he guessed it!

The apps from left to right were (all thought out and written by Camden):
Camden Cole App:  "This is me.  I am six years old."
Math App:  "I love Math.  I love to be challenged!"
Speaker App:  "I LOVE TO TALK!"
Book App:  "I love books!  My favorite books are Indiana Jones!"
Family App:  "This is my family!  I have 4 people in my family!"
Photo App:  Just photos of Camden
Art App:  "I love Art!"
Y Guides App:  "I just started Y Guides!  I am so excited to go camping!"
Star Wars App:  "I love Star Wars legos because I love creating!"
Playground App:  "I love playing outside!  My favorite thing to do outside is to ride my scooter!"
Sports App:  "I love sports!  My favorite is baseball!"
Farm App:  "I love to visit my grandparents on their farm!  I love to ride the 4 wheelers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment