Monday, February 13, 2012

{Valentine's Day} Traditions

We have been having a blast this Valentine's Day!  Every morning from Feb 1st to Valentine's day when the kids wake up there is a special treat waiting for them in their Valentine's Day Envelopes!  Anything from stickers& bubbles to chocolate & vday candy!  Camden asked me who the gifts were from and when I told him from his Mommy & Daddy he seemed disappointed.  I guess he thought they magically appeared from the Valentine's Day Fairy and just getting a gift from Mommy and Daddy was as appealing.

We also do a Valentine's Day Activity everyday.  We have had "Dessert before Dinner" & "Bake Vday Cookies and share with a neighbor!"  I love doing stuff like this and don't get me wrong...it takes a lot of effort, but to see how much Bexley and Camden love it is TOTALLY worth all the work! 


























Camden picking the Valentine's Day Activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment