Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{Foot} Surgery

Camden taking a pic of me while I was reviewing the pics I took.  Not too bad, huh.

{My Sweet} Temporary Cast!

Have you ever dropped a knife on the floor while cooking and thought, "WHOA, that...was...close!"  I almost had that moment a week and a half ago.  I was cooking, dropped the knife and cut my foot (right below my big toe).  We went to Urgent Care, got stitched up and thought that would be the end of it.  A few days later after finally being able to walk on it I noticed that my big toe wasn't moving.  I went back to the doctor and come to find out I sliced the tendon too!  YIKES!  So today I had surgery (and even was in my 1st earthquake) and will be in a cast for a month!  This comes at a really good time as we close on our house Friday, move Monday & Tuesday, start both kids in preschool, it's Bexley's birthday, and Scott leaves for Germany for a week 4 days after we move!  It's going to be a wild, busy next few weeks!  We can handle it though, right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment