Wednesday, October 3, 2012

{Halloween Activity} Dress Up For Dinner

Our activity today from our Halloween Countdown Calendar was "Dress Up In Costume For Dinner!"  This was the most exciting one yet!  After we got home from soccer, the fun began!  Camden was Batman, Bexley was a princess (well, duh) and I was a Witch Bride (?).  The best costume of the night went to Scott (he's so creative).  With 15 minutes notice, he searched his wardrobe and came up with a "Macho Man Pirate!"  I couldn't even look at him without laughing...and as I type this I can barely contain myself!  Of course I had to get pics before we had pizza on us everywhere....however, the camera was focused on the wrong thing and the pics are blurry ~ so bummed!

Then once I checked the pics, Scott had already taken off his mustasche and WAS NOT going to put it back on ~ so glad because he used my good mascara to create it!  Here's us after...trying to stay in Witch Bride/Macho Man Pirate character.
 The kids had so much fun with the whole family dressing up!  It was fun for Scott and I too!

Guess we might have to make this a dinner tradition to get into costumes only I hope Scott grows a muststache like that for real!!!  Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment